Sponsorship and Exhibition
The current global crisis has reduced industries and travel, but has provided unprecedented stunning examples of what the world can look like if we reduce pollution.
Those in India can actually see the Himalayas from Delhi for the first time and China’s toxic clouds have dissipated.
Solar energy can take us to that place again in the future!
We are delighted to invite your organisation to be represented at PVSEC-31 from 13 – 15 December 2021. The Conference will provide the perfect forum to extend your organisation’s reach by taking advantage of PVSEC-31 sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
PVSEC-31 is the largest international conference for photovoltaic research in the Asia-Pacific region. It will bring the global PV community together to learn about the latest developments in PV from leading specialists in the field. You will have the opportunity to present your company and products to these leading international PV R&D specialists from academia and industry.
The Exhibition will provide delegates and exhibitors with excellent opportunities to engage and network in a favourable environment that provides a central and engineered meeting place for all participants.
There are a range of attractive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available to increase your company’s brand to your key target markets. Packages can also be individually tailored to suit your requirements.
Contact Robert Gunn on +61 (0) 2 9265 0743 or via email to ensure you secure the right opportunity for your organisation.
The Organising Committee is building a program that will generate a high level of interest and is expected to attract 800 delegates including energy consultants and analysts, process and equipment engineers, researchers and academics.
Take this excellent opportunity to:
- Showcase your latest research & development, innovation, products and services
- Increase awareness of your organisation’s brand in the field
- Raise your organisation’s profile among delegates who are keen to learn more about how you can add value to their profession
- Build credentials by demonstrating your organisation’s contribution towards the advancement of photovoltaic technology
- Broaden your network of potential customers by engaging them in a dynamic and informative environment